Serving you since 1992 the best quality Vietnamese dishes using the best ingredients and natural meats and vegetables, locally grown when possible.
ĂN CHƠI • APPETIZERS
Gỏi Cuốn (2 salad rolls) Rice paper rolls with shrimp, pork, vermicelli noodles, mint leaves, bean sprouts, lettuce, chives and a side of peanut sauce. $7.50
Gỏi Cuốn Chay (2 vegetarian salad rolls) Rice paper rolls with vegetables, shredded tofu and a side of peanut sauce. $7.50
Chả Giò (4 crispy rolls) Crispy rolls with ground pork, shrimp, glass noodles, ear mushroom and a side of nước mắm. $10.50
Chả Giò Chay (4 vegetarian crispy rolls) Crispy rolls with tofu, taro root, finely chopped vegetables, and a side of ginger soy sauce. $10.50
Cánh Gà Chiên (caramelized chicken wings) Vietnamese style chicken wings caramelized in a garlic pepper marinade. $9.25
Bò Lá Lốt (2 betel leaf beef) Minced beef and pork wrapped with betel
leaves and grilled. $6.75
Chạo Tôm (2 sugarcane shrimp & chicken) Minced shrimp and chicken wrapped around sugarcane pieces and grilled. $7.00
GỎI • SALADS
Gỏi Bò (beef salad) Pan seared lemongrass beef, carrots, Chinese celery, and daikon. Topped with crushed roasted peanuts, fried shallots.
Served with sesame crackers. $8.95
Gỏi Đu Đủ (green papaya salad) Hand cut green papaya, carrots, and mint. Topped with shrimp and served with shrimp crackers and peanuts. $8.95
All Pho are served with a side of bean sprouts,
jalapenos, a wedge of lime and asian basil.
*Pho with round steak comes medium rare.
Please let us know if you prefer well done.
Phở Bò (Beef noodle soup) sm $11.95 lg $12.50
Add: meatballs $2.50 tripe $2.00 tendon $3.00 tongue $3.00
1. Tái Chín (round steak and lean brisket)
2. Tái Nạm (round steak and flank)
3. Tái Nạm Gâu (round steak, flank and fatty brisket)
4. Chín (lean brisket)
5. Tái Sách (round steak and tripe)
6. Tái (round steak)
7. Bò Viên (beef meatball)
Phở Đặc Biệt (Special combination)
Eye of round, lean brisket, flank, fatty brisket, tripe and meatballs $13.95
10. Phở Gà (chicken noodle soup) sm $11.75 lg $12.25
Slices of chicken with green onions and rau ram
11. Phở Chay (vegetarian pho) $12.50
Slices of fried and fresh tofu, mushroom, and bok choy
in vegetarian broth.
OTHER NOODLE SOUPS
20. Bún Đồ Biển (seafood lemongrass)
Vermicelli rice noodles in a medium spicy lemongrass soup with
shrimp, calamari, fish, and mussels. $14.25
22. Bún Bò Huế (Hue style beef shank noodle soup)
Round shanghai rice noodles, beef shank, slices of chả lụa,
and pork picnic in a spicy lemongrass beef broth. $13.75
23. Mì Quảng (turmeric noodles)
Rice noodles soaked in turmeric in served a spicy broth with shrimp, minced pork, fishcake, and diced jicama. Topped with peanuts and sesame rice crackers. $14.25
24. Mì Hoành Thánh (wonton noodles soup)
Shrimp, pork wontons, 5 spice pork, and minced pork in a
savory pork broth with egg noodles.
Topped with fried shallots and chives. $13.50
CUỐN • HAND ROLLS
31. Bò Lá Lốt (betel leaf beef) Minced beef and pork wrapped with betel
leaves and grilled. Served with rice paper and a platter of vegetables.
Served with a side of pineapple sauce. $14.75
32. Chạo Tôm (sugarcane shrimp & chicken) Minced shrimp and chicken wrapped around sugarcane pieces and grilled. Served with rice paper and a side of warm peanut sauce. $14.75
33. Nem Nướng (Vietnamese pork sausage) Grilled honey marinated
Vietnamese pork sausage and crispy shrimp sticks.
Served with rice paper and side of warm peanut sauce. $15.50
CƠM • RICE ENTREES
*Meats are grilled over an open flame with sauteed green onions. Served with ginger spiced cabbage, carrots, daikon, jasmine rice, and side of nước mắm (house fish sauce).
*40. Cơm Đặc Biệt (special rice combo) Pork chop, grilled honey
lemongrass pork & shrimp, dried shredded pork,
and egg & pork patty. $15.25
*41. Cơm Sườn Bì Chả (pork chop rice) Pork chop, dried
shredded pork, and egg & pork patty. $13.50
*42. Cơm Tôm Thịt (honey lemongrass pork & shrimp) $12.95
*43. Cơm Gà (honey lemongrass chicken) $12.75
44. Cơm Càri Gà (Vietnamese chicken curry) Chicken,
yams and onions in a medium spicy yellow curry sauce. $13.95
45. Cơm Càri Chay (vegetarian curry) Tofu, yams,
green beans, and fresh oyster mushrooms in a medium
spiced yellow curry sauce. $13.95
46. Gà Xaò Gừng (ginger chicken)
Chicken sautéed in mild spicy chili garlic sauce, with
string beans, and topped with fresh ginger. $13.50
48. Dâu Hủ Xaò (Basil Tofu)
Tofu, green beans, mushrooms sautéed in a garlic sauce
with sweet basil. $14.50
BÚN • VERMICELLI NOODLE ENTREES
Meats are grilled over open flame and served in a bowl with vermicelli noodles, mixed greens, cucumber, cilantro, mint, bean sprouts, peanuts
and side of nước mắm (house fish sauce)
50. Bún Gà (honey lemongrass chicken) $12.75
51. Bún Thịt Chả Giò (honey lemongrass pork & crispy rolls)
Skewers of grilled pork and crispy spring rolls filled with minced
pork and shrimp. $13.50
52. Bún Tôm Thịt (honey lemongrass pork & shrimp) Skewers of
pork and shrimp. $12.95
53. Bún Bò Xả (lemongrass beef) Round steak slices marinated in
lemongrass and rolled with spring onions. $14.95
54. Bún Bò lá Lốt (betel leaf beef) Minced beef wrapped with
betel leaves and grilled. $14.50
56. Bún Chả Giò Chay (vegetarian tofu crispy rolls)
Crispy vegetarian spring rolls filled with tofu and taro.
Served with a ginger soy sauce. $13.25
57. Bún Nem Nướng (Saigon meatballs)
Grilled Saigon pork meatballs, fried pork/shrimnp wontons $13.50
Spicy - mild to medium
• Please inform your server if you have any food allergies
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex
• Sorry no checks accepted
Prices are subject to change without prior notice
ĂN Ngon “Eat Well”
Please make sure you have the correct restaurant location before
finalizing your order with our staff.
Phone orders of $50 or more will need to provide a phone number
and card to place your order.
Orders that are not picked up will be charged for the total amount placed.
Thank you for understanding.